Search This Blog

Monday, July 12, 2010

iheartradio (Free)


In my last review, it was on HiDef Radio, but before that, I used an app called "iheartradio." Before I found HiDef Radio it was the coolest thing out there. It has a decent number of stations but there was a couple of "bugs" that I should make you aware of:

1.) You could not search for what kind of station you wanted. You had to go by city and then pick the station you wanted to listen to.

2.) A lot of times (and I mean A LOT) the radio would lose the signal and stop playing completely. (It would stop playing and then it would actually cancel out the application!) This is one of the major reasons that I went out searching for another radio app.

It was annoying when I was in the pool with the iPod plugged into my amplifier when suddenly, the music shuts off. BLAH. I would say that this would be a great app if it wasn't for those problems. (The music shutting off especially.) I would give this a 3.5 out of 5.

http://www.iheartradio.com/cc-common/radio_app/

No comments:

Post a Comment