Search This Blog

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Logitech TouchMouse (Free)


This is a pretty cool app that works with your computer. TouchMouse connects to you computer though a wifi signal so that you can have a wireless mouse! OMG! It is a very cool app a very simple to use. All you have to do is have a wifi signal, your IP address, and a free program downloaded onto your computer called Logitech TouchMouse Server. The instructions are on the site I believe. Once you have all the requirements, you should be good to go!  (Also, if you do need a little more help setting up the software, there are a couple of video tutorials on YouTube that you will find helpful.)
At first I found it a bit hard to control but once you get used to it, it is a VERY useful app. 
For example, I have a computer in my room, on my desk, near the foot of my bed. I now can lie down on my bed and still use my computer! To be honest it is a bit hard to see where your mouse is going at times, but if you do have that problem, you can put the magnifier on if you need.
Everything is free, it is a very easy setup, and in my opinion I think Logitech did a great job on this app.

*You can also mess around with the computer while someone else is on it! Muhahaha*

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/494/6367&hub=1§ion=downloads&WT.mc_id=usym_redirect_/touchmouse?geo=US

No comments:

Post a Comment