Search This Blog

Friday, July 30, 2010

I Am T-Pain ($2.99)


Wow...Now this is an app that you should look into. Ever wonder how a lot of singers (T-Pain, Daft Punk, etc...) get that mechanical robot sound when they sing? You probably thought "I probably need big recording studio software to get that sound..." NO! This is the perfect app for singers that want to spice it up a bit. With many different features at your disposal you can have a lot of fun with this app. You can even listen to other people's recordings! Honestly, I'm not a rap or hip hop fan and it doesn't mean that this app is only for that.
I have found one problem with this app, though. When I am listening though my earphones while using the app, sometimes the sound becomes very scratchy and the sound from one of of the earbuds goes out. If you do encounter this problem go to the "world" tab where you can listen to other people for a couple seconds, then go back to the mic and start again. If it is still there, just restart the app.
I love this app because of how much fun it is. I give it 4.5 stars.

*Small disclaimer to iPod touch users* You do need a microphone to use this app!! Please get one before you buy this app! :D

http://iamtpain.smule.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment